Jahangir Lolabi

Kupwara, 9 July 2020: Fire engulfed four residential houses in Karkarpati Lolab in north Kashmir Kupwara district on Thursday afternoon due to leakage of a gas cylinder.

Reports said that gas cylinder leakage caused a massive fire in the residential house of Bashir Ahmad Khan and engulfed 3 other nearby houses.

Sources informed that gas cylinders in other houses also burst due to the blaze which caused an intensive fire in the area.

Meanwhile fire tenders, police reached the spot and are trying to douse the flames.

However, no loss of life or injury was reported immediately in the mishap.

More details awaited.

You May Also Like